Just another lost Soul
[html]

This one’s so merrrr wc: 405

He responded promptly to her questions, and she tried to carry herself as a mature adult that she appeared to be. The girl hid her naiveties well though, and brushed her fiery scarlet hair from her eye, stuffing her lighter into the satchel and slinging it over her shoulder, graciously accepting the patroller’s offer of a helping paw. “Dahlia De Mai, what an intriguing name for a pack, I know… it is only natural to protect those close to you, and it is your job after all. I pity you, no-one should be made to patrol against bitterness of the north wind –it’s been so cold lately” she placed a pretty smile on her face as he helped her over the rocks, the girl’s small frame shivered slightly against the desperate reaching cold ocean’s spray.

” Oh yes I would like to see him, that would be lovely. I want to find home...It appears I have been lost for so long, running from what I really need and twisting in circles when the answer was really quite simple, the solution always right under my nose. Oh im sure I can make it that far, im used to living it rough anyways.” she optimistically stated her lustrous eyes glaring down at her torso the skin clinging to the bone , she ran her hand across her ribs, it pained her more with every hollowing arc her fingers rubbed across before she ruffled her fur to make it appear she was in better health. How did she let her get herself in such a state that truly pained her to think of, the girl was so vain about her figure and now there was nothing left to flaunt. She was stripped like a tree of bark down to the bare foundations of her very core. She glanced up at the patroller who had kindly helped her sickening self her head barely reaching quite far off his shoulder, one of her less desired traits she was so kindly gifted. ”So, may I know your name? Oh and how many of your family reside in Dahlia De Mai? If you don’t mind me asking” she continued to commute, it had been so long since she had last had any form of social interaction with anything other than herself and she was craving it more than her beloved cigarettes, which clearly stated something about her current physiological frame of mind.

<style type="text/css">
.sugarrush-b01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5a4fc; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sugarrush-b01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.sugarrush-b01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#c80003;}
.sugarrush-b01 {margin:0px auto; width:367px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/16a7hgy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread