i hope you are dead (i'm already digging)
[html]

Misery knew what it was like to be ostracized for one's looks. Being born blacker than sin had led to a life of abuse and neglect. Then one day she had been found in the arms of a child of Rah'khir - a lovely female by the name of Asorin - and the pyre had burned for her. But sweet Ankh, her often-loved and hated twin had set her free. Misery had ran as far as her weak legs could take her, but it had been enough. Away from father-uncle and mother-aunt. She let out a quiet snort at Eris's words, shaking her pale head. "S'foolishness, all that is. Half of the Lykoi's have wolf blood in them, and from what I remember, they make up a mighty chunk of Inferni." Hating what was inside you was plain and simple foolishness in her opinion.

Eris, she announced herself. A happy grin crossed her face and she beamed at the pretty lady. This was the creature who would be bringing new D'Angelo's into the world, she was pleased. "I am indeed. He's my nephew, more like a son though, really. He's a good boy." This was playing out nicely. Larkspur had picked someone who seemed to have a bit of intelligence in them - which would play out nicely for their children. He was simply, as much through birth as through how he had been treated - years of neglect had turned him nearly feral. There was a simple, almost savage kind of intellect in Eris's eyes. "He told me about you. You'll be having his babes." There was a quiet note of pride in her voice - Larkspur was a better boy than any she had ever had. "Aye, the world's a cranky old bitch." The words were spoken in a sour tone, Misery knew the old bitch that life was well. For forty-seven days she had known real joy - then Damian had fallen and life had seemed darker ever since. "Are you Lykoi or somethin' else?" It was fair enough to assume she was one of them - the Inferni Misery had known was mostly that family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread