i hope you are dead (i'm already digging)
[html]

I want you. The words Salvaged spoke before he grabbed her. It was not the first time she had been violated, father-uncle Sukan had seen to that. It was supposed to have been a new land, a new chance. But the same old dirty things happened. But this time, there had been a hero. To everyone else, Damian had been villain. To Misery he had been Alpha, Omega, God, Savior, Lover. When she had told him of Salvaged's atrocity, he had been outraged. He had broken off their own affair because Salvaged had committed crimes against Chimera. For his sin, she had gained Poe, Samhain...and Rune. Rune, tiny and the mirror of his father - she had snapped his neck. Ahren had seen her that die, and their fates had become tied. But Salvaged had stolen the safety of the lands from her. Damian had helped to restore her, but the fear remained. Her teeth set on edge and she held a grim, violent expression for a moment before it faded into a tight, dark glare into the distance.

"Eternity? You must belong to Salvaged." She lets out a quiet snort and turns her eerily bright gaze unto Eris. Eris who reminds her so much of Poe it aches. Misery can rage at this child for the blood in her veins, but something stops her. Misery knows of cursed blood and of the sins of the father passing down. He was a monster. Her Crimson King, so hateful of his Pale, beautiful Prince. "He did some very bad things." Simple, honest. He raped me, he raped so many. He was a monster. But Eris does not need details - it is not her fault. "My dead mate, Damian, was involved with Salvaged before he did something very bad to me." Misery knows she talks too much but this strange girl who is now tied to her family - this girl who reminds her of precious, dead Poe - will have to shoulder the burden of her words. "You have other half siblings but I don't know 'em. Through me, you had Poe, Samhain, and Rune. Poe's dead, Samhain too...I think. Rune died as a puppy." Murderer. Those too-bright eyes take in Eris's face with exquisite concentration. "He had a sickness, Salvaged did. But we all have our sins and our sickness. He was mostly monster to me, but Damian said there was good too. He even had a pretty decent girl named Fatin who loved him. So I guess he wasn't all bad." The words trail off and Misery leans more heavily then ever on her cane. The words leave her feeling hollow and a little dizzy, she hasn't thought of Salvaged in a long time.

<style type="text/css">
.mstormy {width:350px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/mis/stormy.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000205; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 5px 5px #000; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px 5px #000; box-shadow: 0 0 5px 5px #000; border:2px solid black;}
.mstormy2 {padding:15px 10px 255px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#10316A; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mstormy b {color:#5282A3; font-family:georgia;}
.mstormy i {color:#24557F; font-family:georgia;}
.mstormy p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread