life ends but no one ever completes it.
[html]

ooc: mine! -clings to thread-

It had been two days since the strange but funny meeting with Bangle, and Skye couldn't stop thinking about it - and him. There was something strange about him - well, that wasn't too hard to figure out, but that wasn't exactly what she meant. She liked him a lot - he was a good member and loved to make his crafts, the very thing Cercatori d'Arte was based on. She was lost in her thoughts about him until a howl reached her ears.

That was strange - it was different than the low keening of a wolf, and Skye thought it may be a jackal or a coyote. Another coyote! Skye shook her head and walked to the border near to where she thought this new one might be, all the time scolding herself. She shouldn't be upset because a few coyote's she'd met were a bit...rude. Besides, everyone was different - the black man Larkspur was a wolf through and through, and that didn't make him any more comfortable to be around.

On the very outskirts was a silvery-red tinted coyote. She had a red stripe running from her nose to the middle of her eyes, which were a yellow-golden hue. "Hello, I'm Skye, the co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. How may I help you?"

<style>
.flowerskye p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.flowerskye b {color:#1F356B; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.flowerskye-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 5px; padding:2px; width:300px; height:290px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #1944D2;}
.flowerskye {width:514px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5311/flowersk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#1F356B; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #B1CCED; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8CBBFC; min-height:320px;}
.flowerskye-border {width:516px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread