life ends but no one ever completes it.
[html]

ooc: sorry for the wait! D: and yeah, she's in Optime :3

“Kaena Lykoi of Inferni. It's good to meet you -- I heard a rumor about a new pack, and I wanted to see for myself.”

Skye nodded in understanding. It seemed that a lot of the leaders around the area of Souls were curious about the strange new pack that had so suddenly landed in their midst. It was no wonder, either; Skye herself would be curious and interested if a new pack had been created after what seemed to be two years of continuity. And her hunch was right, it seemed; Kaena was of Inferni, but she seemed nice and polite, rather than the other coyote she'd encountered. She listened as Kaena went on.

“I also heard my granddaughter, Sepirah, was offered residence in the pack, and I took it to mean Cercatori was friendly toward coyotes.”

"We did offer Sepirah a rank," Skye said, surprised that this coyote was the black coyote's grandmother. She didn't seem all that old, although if that was due to her lean body and in-shape state or the lack of oldness in the coyote, Skye didn't know. "And we're friendly towards everyone, as everyone is capable of the greatness and wonder that is art." Skye was proud of Cercatori d'Arte's fondness of art and creation, and wanted to display that to the world. Not entirely sure what to say next, Skye tried to jab at small talk. "Is Inferni doing well?" she asked friendly.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread