life ends but no one ever completes it.
[html]

ooc: so am i xD

“Art? I didn't know Sepirah had any artistic leanings... I don't think I do, myself.”

Skye thought back to the black jackal and thought for a moment. She didn't seem to have any artistic learnings; but that didn't really matter in Cercatori d'Arte. "I don't think so, either, but Cercatori accepts those even without artistic skills," she said. It was true; after all, her pack would soon diminish if they refused everyone who didn't have a skill in the arts.

“Mmm, to some extent. One of my daughters has disappeared, but I think maybe she wanted to disappear. Not sure whether it's quite good or bad for Inferni.”

Skye didn't know quite what to say. She never had a family member disappear before; when she'd left her home, it had been quite known in the household, and she was sure her parents were still living happily in the mountains. She didn't have any other family she knew of, but she knew it must be distressing to have someone jst disappear. Someone you cared about. "I'm sorry," she said. "I wish her and your pack the best." She wondered if she'd misjudged Inferni; aside from the rude coyote that had visited her here, Sepirah and Kaena seemed friendly, if not completely amiable, and perhaps they had good reason for putting skulls on their borders. She didn't think it was a good idea - and would be completely against it if Cercatori d'Arte started doing the same thing - but it wasn't her pack, Inferni, anyway.

“And your pack -- Cercatori D'Arte, you said it was? -- how are you settling in here? Good piece of territory.”

"We're settling excellently," Skye said happily. "Our territory has sufficient prey, and we're steadily gaining members. And I don't know much about our neighboring packs, but they haven't shown any hostility so far." She had only really met Dawali and Anu, from AniWaya and Crimson Dreams, respectively, and they were quite friendly. Dawali had even hinted at a possible alliance. She wasn't sure who the other leaders were, however, but they haven't shown any malevolent feelings towards Cercatori d'Arte, and she hoped they never did.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread