the waiting game
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.tay-angel01 {border: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); background-image: url(http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);margin:0 auto;}
.tay-angel01 .inner {padding: 8px 8px 158px; color: rgb(44, 44, 44); font-family: arial; font-size: 1.1em; line-height: 1.3em; text-align: justify;}
.tay-angel01 p {text-indent: 30px; margin:0;padding:0}
.tay-angel01 .ooc {text-indent: 30px; margin:0;padding:0;font-style:italic;font-size:0.95em}
.tay-angel01 .header {text-align: center; font-family: century; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(109, 68, 40); font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.3em; padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;}
.tay-angel01 b {color: rgb(121, 85, 49); font-family: century}
</style>

Short, because I love short posts! Big Grin

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.

It had taken her two days, but she was here again: her once-home. She had not been to the old Shadowed Sun packlands in two years; not since she and Pilot had disbanded the pack. Now, however, it felt almost like it had before. The air was still the same and she loved being at the higher elevation, perched atop the mountain. She felt free and alive and it was a wonderful feeling in comparison to what she had been feeling in the previous months.

Soon enough, she noticed there was another wolf nearby. His scent was unfamiliar and new -- it did not seem like he had been in the lands for long. Curious, Tayui trotted closer with the intent of ascertaining his purpose. Why was he here? Who was he? Where was he from? She wondered if he might be looking for Shadowed Sun or an old member. Maybe he was even looking for Skoll, who was long dead now (but never forgotten). With this in mind, she decided to greet him.

“Hello,” she called out simply. And: “who are you? My name is Tayui.” Politeness and niceties. How strange.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread