the waiting game
[html]
ooc;; <3

Disappointed eyes watched as the deer bounded away, ushered on by the old doe that had been his quarry. Perhaps he would catch up with them later and take his revenge. But for not he would let his belly rumble and he would fake a nice mood whilst in the company of a female. She spoke, using his full name which he hated with a passion. From her words, the formality and the softness she spoke with, Teddy guessed she was older than him. She was probably older than a lot of the wolves he'd met, since she appeared to be kind mannered and gentle. A trait that Teddy had not seen surronded by the likes of Naniko D'Angelo and her pill popping neice Demi. So it was nice to hear a calmer voice than the likes of those two.

”Thats not a problem, Miss Aston. I'm sure they won't go too far away!”

His answer was warm and genuine, two things that Teddy was never really that good at. He could do warm, but genuine was never really his forte. Maybe it was because she was older than him, or perhaps it was to do with the fact that she seemed so soft and vulnerable that this genuine side came out. And for once he didnt fancy hitting on the girl. She appeared, to him, to be more of a mother figure, a little like his own mother in appearance and demeanor. Unlike Naniko, who while had the appearance of his mother did not have the softness, despite the fact that she had recently given birth to a puppy of her own. This pale female in front of him seemed much more like his own mother than Naniko, and therefore she was offorded the pleasure of not being perved on. A smile battered across his lips, small for once.

”I came over the mountains a few days ago and was met by a lovely woman who threatened me with a poisoned knife. In the end, it turned out she was forming a new pack and I was interested. So I stuck around a while to see what would become of it! And what about you? Are you out here alone?”

In most ways Teddy could be a complete ass to woman and men alike. But there was always someone that softened him and made him actually seem quite nice for a few minutes. It seemed this pale woman, who reminded him so much of his mother, had done just that.

word count;; 421

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread