the waiting game
[html]
ooc;; mind if we finish up soon? <3

Black ears caught the muttered ummm she gave and Teddy smiled. He could tell that she wasnt all that into it. He knew a lost cause when he saw one and she was nowhere near convinced. Still, he would wait it out for the benefit of the doubt, just in case she decided to change her mind. He was pretty sure she didnt want to come home with him. For once this thought did not make him chuckle. However, she began to ask the specifics of Anathema and here Teddy was lost. Naniko hadn't been in that much detail about these things and Teddy only knew that he wished to be a warrior in her new home.

”I'm afraid I dont have that information- Naniko didnt go into that specific a detail. I think we are properly forming the pack in a few days- then I'll know what our ranking system looks like. As for how many members, right now there are more than ten.”

He tried counting them but he knew there were one or two that had not turned up to the meeting a few days ago. They had been late stragglers. His belly gave another rumble and Teddy chuckle, blue eyes wistful in the direction of the deers retreating footsteps in the snow. It had occured to him earlier that he no longer had to provide for just himself anymore. He had tracked these deer most of the way across the base of the mountains. He would need to make his kill soon or they would be too far away for him to catch. Looking back up at the pale woman, Teddy wondered if she had anything else she would like to ask. He was not so rude to simply make his excuses and leave now, was he?

word count;; 300

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread