fired his rifle into the sky
[html]
derr

The sable-shaded woman knew of this pack, of course -- she had attended their first meeting, albeit as an outsider. She had not known for certain she would run with them -- she still did not truly know, not until Larkspur had spoken of it. She was surprised to find they were his family -- perhaps she had overlooked his surname. She did not recall anyone's introduction, and she did not think such a thing would pass her notice. “I didn't know that was your family. I was with them, before. It's where I've been staying, but I didn't know whether I wanted to stay forever,” she said, shaking her head slowly. “If you're going to be there, I will stay,” she said, making up her mind in an instant. There was nothing left for her in Inferni -- her mother did not want her, and the rest of them might as well not known her. One of her hands slid out from beneath his and grasped it immediately, clutching it tightly for a moment.

<style>
.eris-giftjames { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /tabby.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ff7a1f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.02px; line-height:15px;}
.eris-giftjames .inner {text-align:justify;margin:10px;color:#b72811}
.eris-giftjames b {color:#f8eff2; }
.eris-giftjames p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread