fired his rifle into the sky
[html]

derp!

Forever was a long time, and Eris could not definitively say she would do anything forever. Anymore she felt as though she did not know herself -- she had been stripped of everything, shipped farther away from her desert home than she ever could have imagined, and shunned again once returning home. The sable-shaded female had made things more difficult on herself, of course, but she would never see it that way; such perspective was impossible for the arrogant hybrid. “Forever doesn't allow for change,” she replied, absently now -- her mind was busily contemplating the step she had just agreed to take.

At the question, however, it switched to another subject entirely -- her things. “Yes. My cat, some things -- all in Inferni, in the mansion,” the sable-shaded woman said. “It's not a lot. I came a long way here with nothing, and I haven't collected much since I got here,” she confessed. She had been to the city maybe four or five times -- the sable-shaded woman was not generally one for prospecting; she was far more used to purchasing through barter in a market. So, she was not very good at it, and it generally took her some time to find anything of use.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eristable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread