-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]

Smile Colour of thought indicates her mood

Sat there before her, he seemed unreal as she looked into his mesmerising deep blue eyes; a mysterious ocean's tide intentionally dragging her further in, took her to a unfamiliar far away place.
He smiled a friendly grin -she was speechless needless to say- she shook her head as if trying to shake herself back to the present and managed to choke out a reply. "Hello I'm..." she swallowed the lump in her throat "My name is Blackfoot, you can call me anything really and I just joined AniWaya... I guess you could call me a newbie" she let out a quiet tricky laugh to fill the silence "Ha" She meant the laugh to be private but she smiled and awkwardly pulled round to look at him as he circled her. "So yeah, I guess you could say I have lost my way" If wolves could show a blush, she would have been bright red by now. She looked down at the mossy bank beneath her black socked feet, thinking about him. He was so nice and charming he was a 'looker' as well, a looker? what was Blackfoot turning into? She never thought like this before... she frowned at her unusual thoughts. She looked past him at horizon in the clearing mist. Feeling more confident she started "So who are you beautiful stranger?... and what are you doing out here?" She grinned a flirty wolfish grin at him, and her sad eyes lit up with joy. Blackfoot was gone. Blackie was back again.

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread