-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]

She shuffled a little closer and sat facing him. The reminiscence of her childhood memories and her playmates hung in her mind. Within a group of frolicking pups ambushing each other and playing in the tall dry grass; amongst a smudge of different coloured pelage, a dark he wolf with bright blue eyes stood out from all the others, he reminded her so much of this new stranger in her present life. But she dismissed it as imaginative deja vu, there was no way was this the same wolf, It was practically impossible, all wolves have blue eyes when they are born, just because they bore similar coal black pelts, it didn't mean ANYTHING. She put it to side in her mind and concentrated on the names she used to go by... “Blackie, Black, Soots, Sunny, Bee, Socks... I used to get called everything under the sun, based on my appearance and nature”
Blackfoot's mouth curled into a smile “It is very nice to meet you Moonfyre” As the wind blew her way, she inhaled deeply, catching his scent again, she couldn't smell any physical contact with any other wolves so she asked. “I ask your pardon for my asking Moonfyre, but do you belong to any pack? ” She waited for his expression, her own face showed amounts of earnest.

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread