-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]
Since this is dating back to November, would I be playing him as if he were in that time zone? Because he was in Aniwaya then.. Lemme know if I should change it.

When the breeze blew Moonfyre, too, took in her scent. It was a fruity kind of scent, one that femmes usually had. It smelled fruity to him probably because he thought of females smelling fresh. Except for the old bags that were too old to take care of themselves. He snorted slightly thinking of the stench that came off his companion back in the day, Lily. As she became older, she began to smell funky. He had to kill her. Blackfoot’s answer woke him up from his trance. He blinked a few times before looking back at her.

You are right. You have a bunch of different names. I don’t think I’ve ever earned any nicknames in my life.

He sat quietly thinking about it for a moment. Nope, no nicknames. He furrowed his brow as he was lost in thought. No nicknames because you’re unimportant. There was the voice. Moonfyre refrained from making any type of expression or growl. He didn’t want to scare this young femme off. Her next question brought him back from thinking harsh things back to this dismembered voice.

A pack? Yes, I belong to Aniwaya. As I can smell, so do you, too. How long have you actually been here with us? Seeing how you’ve gotten lost already, I would say not long?

Moonfyre was always inquisitive about things that interested him. When he first joined Aniwaya he never got lost. Yes, it was easy, but if you were prone to being lost you might want to stay within the fence before you decide to go wandering.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread