-Delicate Ice Breaker
OOC- So Sorry, I'm having a little trouble with putting my board design thingie-me-bob on, and I hate keeping people waiting! So I just added it like this... I will edit it on soon!

She pondered this for a minute, why would he not have any nicknames.... Was he the strong silent type who liked to keep to himself? He was lone out here, maybe he felt insecure? She slightly doubted her judgement but the pieces fitted together quite well, he was alone and inquisitive. She looked at his expression, brow furrowed, his shining eyes a half moon stared at the ground, lips slightly parted, a really thoughtful look...
"Yes, finally I have found someone who belongs to the same tribe!" She exclaimed in relief "You can smell it on me?"
She figured the sweet scent might be a significant mutual mark of some kind; a friendly smell resembling to her the sugary pines of the forest lingered on him, the same aroma that the russet Diwale carried, it was distinctive and strong on the wind. Any wolf in his prime could track another’s scent for hundreds of miles, this was especially true of the two legs. She wondered whether this male was of those kind. "Well thats pretty neat" -and useful- she thought. "Well the thing is, I am a little timid with new people and I was trying to take it slow to the village, you know to think about things.” This certain she wolf was a real thinker, it’s good to think before acting, to prevent stupidity and sometimes stay alive, but she thought maybe on occasion she thought things over too much. She uttered a quiet growl in protest at her stomach as she heaved herself to her aching feet in a stumbling daze, whining a little as she sidled closer to him, her eyes set to his. She padded forward and timidly leaned against him and rested her weak head on his strong warm shoulder, she wasn’t thinking at all at that moment. “But I managed to lose Dawali’s scent trail in the rain and here I am now”
She was expecting him to pull away any second as she sighed and nestled close to him... It was just nice for her to have someone to relate to again, even if not in blood.

Messages In This Thread