-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]

Sorry for taking a while to reply, the internet failed me.

“Oh no, I thought about joining AniWaya well...” Her voice muffled by his thick coat “I just wish I had a mate to share the rest of my life with” she gently spoke into his -now tense- shoulder.
She smelt another femme on him, she cursed herself. Not only had she made him feel uncomfortable but most likely got him in the doghouse. She instantly retreated.
Black did not want to leave, but her strong instincts took over as she backed up slowly with soft mournful whines.
She carefully slipped off towards the trees driven by total hunger and humility, without much else than a quick glance back into his Prussian blue eyes. She always managed to screw things up. This time it was not just anger that racked her frame, it was loneliness. She scented the air, her belly rumbled horrifically, she needed food before she got too weak. She walked a few more limped steps then she ended up on the floor.
She wasn't in good condition.

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread