-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]

0_0 That sucks WC: 259

Blackfoot backed away from him, and his face probably shown sheer puzzlement. She must’ve smelled Ember. Yep, that must’ve been it. The poor femme kept backing away and Moonfyre took a few steps toward her, but still confused. She darted into the forest with a clumsy kind of run and disappeared.

Moonfyre just stood there kind of confused. He knew why she backed away from him. His body stature didn’t help, plus the smell of his mate on him most likely was the cause of her backing up, but that was no reason to run away. Go after her! Moonfyre growled. For what? To chase her? If she wants to run from me, she can. I’m not going to pursue her like prey. But then Moonfyre thought about it, and decided to follow her to see if she was okay. Being embarrassed wasn’t a reason to run. Not at all.

Moonfyre padded into the place where Blackfoot entered the trees. There you go! Moonfyre kept padding quietly and carefully while he followed her scent. Her scent became stronger and stronger by the second, and finally he found her collapsed on the ground. He would’ve stepped on her if he didn’t look down in time.

Blackfoot! What happened?

The femme was lying on the floor. She looked weak now, but he didn’t notice this before. What a sudden change. He nudged her with his nose, and hoped she was okay. Even though he didn’t know her well, he still didn’t wish illness upon her. He wished she would answer quicker.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread