Anthem of the Angels
◦Character Name: Lilyth Vineheart
◦Character Birthdate (including year): April 15, 2009 (She has the appearance of a fifteen year old.)
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Werewolf
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact: noahhuntress@gmail.com, ayoraonotinashi@gmail.com">sayoraonotinashi@gmail.com
◦Currently played characters: None
◦How you found 'Souls: A friend showed me this site
◦Initial post:

Lilyth staggered along in the woods. Everything was barren, dirty, and dark. The young werewolf coughed and cringed as her throat burned. She had been without water for at least two days, and now she had a bad case of cotton mouth. She stared up at the sky, the now pink and blue sky of dusk behind the dark clouds. She stopped by a strange tree and sat down, sighing.

"I wish someone was here to accompany me..." she muttered hoarsely.

The wind rustled her matted hair. She sniffed the air, smelling a series of wild animals, different herbs and, unfortunately, snow. "Well, this should get interesting." she mumbled. She had to move, but her muscles ached and she was too tired to get up. She sighed and leaned her head against the tree. Things weren't going like she planned.

(I hope this is good enough. I got tutored by my friend who showed me this site, she showed me how to open up a topic and what not. Big Grin)

Messages In This Thread