Anthem of the Angels
[html]

OOC:

Lilyth seemed to enjoy her food, which made Shaw happy, he smiled when she gave him her compliments, then he stood.

I’m glad that you enjoyed it, I’m afraid I must leave you to your exploration, I’ve more work to do I’m afraid.

He said, he felt bad having to leave her so quickly, but he still had his patrols to finish. Not to mention some more work on his house before turning in, he gave the young woman a bow.

If you need anything, me or Skye can help, though all of the members are very helpful, as I said there are rooms upstairs, so if you wanna bunk here tonight, you can, and feel free to explore.

He said before moving to the door and exiting. If she had any more questions he was sure she would ask them.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread