[M]"We can't Stop here, it's bat country"
[html]
*smirks*

If the women was true to herself she liked Theo, the handsome male had from the very first meeting been a gentlemen without being too nice to not let his intentions be known. Now she had caught him taking in the view from her behind and she found it oddly exciting. A smirk crossed her lips as she looked over her noticing his obvious plight around his groin region. (if he’s not wearing any clothes if so I’ll retract) Demi shook her head before patting his chest tenderly in understanding, if she allowed herself to be taken in by his willingness and that damn tantalizing scent of his this trip could be a bust. After all he wasn’t the only one it seemed to have evidence of one’s arousal centering around their groin either.

For a moment she sighed, shook her head to clear her thoughts, then her body, an exercise in blood flow and shaking the cobwebs from her mind, along with other thoughts for the time being.

“Since you have come with me Theo, then you are welcome to ask any questions you want about my work. I will not hide the nature of it from you. I make drugs, poisons, healing drugs, yah know the ones that actually heal. Along with anything else that peaks my interest. Today I want to find a pharmacy, a lab of some sort maybe from a college or hospital, and I’m always up for any other place of interest.” She coed out to him as she reached for his gloved paw. Truth be told she was really glad he was with her now, in the event that an attacker or someone much more pushy then he was about her looks where present she didn’t have much other than her vision dust to deter them. Now though she had the warrior with her so it made her especially brave.

Her eyes had returned to normal, the Vision Dust had wore off but the uppers she took where still running strong. As she strolled along the city, she would edge closer to him, feeling much more at ease around him then she normally did with other males. Well except for one, her brother. Her dear brother who she hadn’t seen in awhile. If Ouija where here she doubted that she would have invited this male along with her. Or even said anything to him for that matter. Demi was very much one track minded, once a person was in her sights she obsessed over them. Now with the handsome Theo she wondered if she was doing the same thing she had done with her brother. Would she become possessive over him? It was too early to tell but she felt it building in her.

Then there was the hospital in front of them, the earth had done its best to reclaim as much of it as it had already. She wished that what she was looking for may still be here intact enough that she could use it. “If we find a good enough lab I may just have you help me disguise and lock it up so I can return to make things here if I need too. Some of the compounds I make, use dangerous chemicals, not sure I want to bring those back to the pack lands or caves with air circulation being so terrible.” Her mind was turning its wheels for now, trying to figure out how Theo fit, and the fact that she would make it terribly hard for him. She would tease him mostly, play hard to get, since she hated sleeping around without a purpose. Whether it be to truly fuck someone’s mind over while on drugs, or for the simple passion of it, she didn’t spread her legs easily. Which was a stark contrast from the females around the old pack who seemed to have a dick in every hole most of the day. Maybe her sadistic view came from the beatings she took because she wouldn’t let every *Hi look at my dick it’s hard, lets fuck* actually have sex with her. But it all worked up into a picture into why she loved being the aggressor sometimes, why she loved playing with males, drugging them, then dressing up in costumes and masks, along with other certain *strap* on items to truly send their minds into madness.

The little freak walked into the hospital with a smile, as pleasant and genuine as it could be. “Where do you come from Theo” she asked absently as she started her search. Maybe some more insight could be learned about him if he opened up.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread