[M]"We can't Stop here, it's bat country"
[html]
up to you really. I'm game if you are

It was sometime during a find and another look toward the male that she decided he had suffered enough. Teddy had given himself an out, he could walk off on his own but she doubted it would help his present situation. The male was a delicious sight for one as inclined as she was to give in to more primal needs but again she tried to stop herself from reasoning herself into it so easily. Finally she stood up straight and turned back toward him, his question still hanging on her mind. His innocent little flirtations had got the best of him and now he was certainly going to be going into territory he hadn’t traversed before.

“I will not be talked to in such a way Theodore” she used his name, no nickname or shortening of it to drive home a point as her tone took on a commanding tone. The hints of any innocence she carried with her suddenly gone as the look she gave up at him was the one of a women. A smirk played across her mouth as she inched closer to him. Both arms swung around to play across each side of his impressive physique. The little goddess took in a deep inhale next to his fur before letting her hot breathe radiate outward.

“If you want me, then you will treat me as a goddess understood?” she said with a soft mew. Those delicate feet of her pushed her up onto her toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She had one more thing to add if he could wait to listen, and hopefully he would.

“One condition… No strings attached tonight. Tomorrow if you wish you can act as if it never happened or you can court me. Today though since you’ve been so good you get a free pass”. That little mouth of hers that he had been starring intently at strained to reach his jaw line before giving him a simple little Demi kiss, which meant she licked across his maw, or at least as much of it as she could reach. Demi the mad scientist was as much using him as he thought he was using her, why else would she drag him away from the pack to be all alone with the dangerous little Demi.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread