[M]"We can't Stop here, it's bat country"
[html]
ooc;; I hope this powerplay is okay? If not, just tell me and I'll change it!

Blue eyes twinkled from their vantage point here. Almost as soon as his tongue got to work her whole body stiffened in pleasure and he couldnt help the chuckle that escaped him. They appeared to work together and his tongue had just begun to cramp when she gave a loud moan. He removed his tongue, now tasting solely of her andhe glanced up at her, pinned against the wall by his hands. With a growl he stood, pressing his hips against the inside of her soaking wet legs to keep her against the wall while his hands let go to cup both of her breasts. Mouth breathed hotness onto her neck and he nipped her ear once more before blue met blue.

He paused for jus a moment before he lifted her away from the wall. She was so light in his arms that he could possibly thrown her all around this room without breaking a sweat. Eyes flitted around the room until he saw a wide sofa. He walked slowly towards it, right hand hooked around her back so that she remained pinned to him whilst his left was busy playing with her nipple. He had moved on to kissing her neck, hot kisses that lingered after his lips had left the fur there. It took just moments for his legs to hit the sofa and as he did so, he lowered Demi down until she was laying. Without barely breaking skin contact Teddy was on top of her, his length threatening to break through so he was inside. He didnt let himself get that far and instead rested his tip just against her warmth, as if to ask for permission once again.

word count;;

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread