Dark Paths Crossed
[html]

Word Count :: 224

The sable-shaded female did not know why Sepirah thought it was within her rights to follow her around -- Eris was not causing anyone harm by going, was she? If anything, she was merely disentangling herself from this messy clusterfuck of a family and doing everyone a favor. Her mother clearly did not care for Eris herself -- the children were the only motivating factor behind Kaena's decision to finally clue Eris into her father's identity. Even then, what had that been? For everything Eris had pinned her hopes on, she had received a ghost. There was no power in her paternal legacy, and the man had been dead longer than she had been alive.

“I'm leaving,” she said, flatly. There was no point in disguising this from the younger canine; she would figure it out herself, sooner or later. “Would you care to try and stop me?” she asked. There was no aggression in this question from Eris -- she did not desire a fight, but she would not be delayed a moment longer than absolutely necessary. “I am not bound to Inferni by shackle, you know,” she informed the girl curtly, aware of the imbalance of age and rank between them. It mattered little anymore to Eris -- she was not a member of Inferni anymore, not by her own estimation, anyway.

<style>
.sie-blanktext {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size: 12px;
letter-spacing:.5px;
word-spacing:2px;
text-align: justify;
margin:0px 25px; }

.sie-blanktext .ooc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px; }