another century spent pointing guns
[html]

Table by Sie!/// I butchered the rhythm ;-; I had bad weather by my house, and lost internet connection for quite awhile. SSWM: 254

"I can always shift to Lupus, if you want. It is not a bother to me,"she suggested, and then heard as Kaena laid down her own help. "That'd be great as well,"Alyssum said happily, smiling at the prospect of learning a few things from elder fighters. Though she knew little at that time, she was eager to learn more, especially from two canines that looked like had a few tricks up their sleeves. "I haven't been much in Secui form as much as Optime. But it wouldn't hurt to learn a few things about that shape as well."

Alyssum noted the Centurion's sudden silence when she mentioned her book hunting in Halifax. She barely heard Kesho as she watched Kaena. "That'd be absolutely wonderful,"the young woman said joyfully, allowing her smile to spread father over her muzzle. She nodded at Kaena's words, taking in her advice and will go check out that library soon. The coyote let the book topic lay to rest, since it seemed to make the hybrid highly uncomfortable to talk about, though Alyssum would liked to know.

"So, do you want me to shift into Lupus form, or do you two want to show me nothing in Optime first?"she questioned. Of course, it wouldn't matter to her, since the two would know better and could decide amongst themselves. Just gaining the knowledge of some fighting was enough to satisfy Alyssum, and she thought that there was no need to rush things and choose which form of learning she should be taught first.

<style>
.alyss-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alyss-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alyss-t49 b {color:#F9F68C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.alyss-t49 {background-color:#522E19; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20120A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.alyss-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.alyss-t49 .inner {margin:65px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread