no prayer i could say
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Nuki; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 505 words

This was the first time that she got to actually look at her sister's boy. Nani already knew of Sele's own children seeing as they had grown up in the cult while Nani had been there. But all she knew of Nani's older children were what she had been told. So much time had passed. So many changes over the years. There were times when Sele felt much older than she was. But one demise after another did that to a person. She had her own demons though she did well in hiding them. But she still had her moments when she was overwhelmed and could no longer carry that happy face. Could no longer pretend that nothing had happened. Like the nights when she would cry herself to sleep.

She smiled as she seemed to have caught the other's interest. That perhaps she was no longer imposing since she had a tidbit of information that he wanted to hear. "She told me that she had children. That she missed you. She does care for you. For you and your siblings. She has missed you. A mother could never forget her children. She's had her own things to deal with. Do you know that her mother left her? Both of her parents just left one day." It seemed that abandonment just ran in the family. Were they all just destined to leave behind their children to find themselves? it seemed something a a tradition.

She nodded her head at the terminology that was spoken. "Yes, this is Juju." She wasn't certain if he had heard that name yet or not. Or if he even really cared. "You know you have an aunt your mother's age, correct? And I have a brother born the same time as me so you have an uncle somewhere." There seemed to be family spread about everywhere. Of course Sele only knew of a select few. "I don't know of Larkspur. The only ones that I remember when I used to live around the area are Poe and Misery, besides your mother of course, though I don't know what happened to those two." She really wasn't much help at all when all she could do was to name names.

She looked up when Demi had come over and sat down. Sele's small family was almost complete. She only needed her older son around. But she had no idea if he was even alive. There had been so much commotion when they had left. There were many that hadn't been found as a result. She nodded her head at Demi's question. "Yes, Juju." And just as soon as she had spoke up another ball of fur had decided to show up. "What are you doing Scorpius?" She asked the pup as he stood in his indecisive moment. But then he finally seemed to make up his mind and head over to Harlowe. She watched him and handed Juju over to Demi for her to get a closer look at her baby brother.

<style type="text/css">
.Selene-Snow01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#310207; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Selene-Snow01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Selene-Snow01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Selene-Snow01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#F9FDFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... e_Snow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread