no prayer i could say
[html]
sorry lost my muse for the thread. You guys however can continue Smile be easier to keep it going with one less person as well

The little vixen gave Harlow a questioning look as she just stood by listening to the conversation, before it was interrupted by her new cousin. Apparently Juju was his plaything and she only frowned as she watched the interaction between the two of them before growing bored enough to think of walking off. She had little to converse with these children and adults, except for her mother and that could wait, they needed to talk about Ouija and where he might be. Mother was with a new child and she didn’t want her leaving, however it wouldn’t stop demi if she needed too.

A soft smile was given to everyone before she bowed “Sorry to leave so soon, but I have many other things to get to. I do however need to talk to you later mom” she added at the end, making sure her intention was clear. There were things that only the two of them needed to discuss. Her brother was missing and she wanted to find him. Knowing how much her mother missed him pained her as well and it would be better for the both of them if he was found.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread