no prayer i could say
[html]

Sorry for taking forever to reply. Somehow I'd overlooked this thread a few times. Scorp is mostly here just to have his presence here, but there's not a lot I can do with him, so you don't need to wait for me in the rotation. I'll just interject and have him do a random thing or two when he can. ^_^ wc 305

The little blackened tail drummed softly on the ground as Scorpius sat perched and awaiting the attention from his brother, and when Harlowe finally did look down to him and smile his thumping tail went into overdrive, filling the area with staccato beats, regardless of the fact that there was no affection or emotion behind the smile. His ears flattened and then bounced back up, and he grinned up at Harlowe. His attention was trained on his brother and everyone else might as well not exist at the moment. He did not notice Demi leave, he had no interest in Juju, and for a while even his Aunt Sele's voice was just meaningless words to his ears. “An uncle? How cool. I want to meet him. Will you take me to meet him?”

He cocked his head and then finally noticed that Selene was talking. His eyes followed the path of Harlowe's gaze as soon as the man looked away from him, and his sights fell upon the pale form of his aunt. There was something about what she was saying that made him realize this story was important, and it was all for Harlowe and not at all for him. He huffed a sigh of impatience and scooted in a circle on his rump, turning to face Selene. It was not long before her story became dreadfully interesting and the boy found himself immersed in the historic tale she related. Scorpius's expression brightened and he concentrated on his aunt's story even more when she mentioned the word burned. Scorpius had a fondness for fire and things that had been touched by it.

He opened his muzzle to say something more, but this conversation was not meant for him, and his childish words died on his tongue as Selene continued to talk to Harlowe.

<style type="text/css">
.scorpiusskullfire b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3700; letter-spacing:1px; }
.scorpiusskullfire .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.scorpiusskullfire p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scorpiusskullfire {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1B0601; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/nog9b7.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF7F00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread