Recycled Air
[html]

No worries because this is short! Bah! 302.

Nayru did not have a long wait before the blue eyed woman was confronting her. As she came up ruby eyes took in every detail, sucking in all the sights as Nayru’s nostrils sucked in the scent of the woman. Knowing protocol well and being a master player at it, Nayru’s gaze was easily averted from the Crimson Dream wolf’s, her posture, despite her tall optime stance, submissive and unthreatening. To be truthful there was nothing threatening about Nayru, at least not from first glance. She was small and fragile looking, her eyes kind despite their brilliant crimson hue and her voice barely rose above a whisper when she spoke. On second glance one might note the sheathed dagger strapped to her ankle, or the way her ears and eyes never quite fully relaxed. Yet even these small details were not hostile, they simply were facts of Nayru’s being.

Gracefully she bowed her head low to the woman, her hands holding out the book as if it were an explanation. The cover was plain except for a picture of the night sky, the millions of stars tiny little lights in a sea of navy blue, the picture in place of a title. “I wanted to give him this.” Nayru pulled back the book, knowing in the other's secui form she wasn't able to handle the object with her long claws. She raised her eyes a little to catch the face of the woman and she smiled, no tremble or tremor in her voice and yet it was unusually soft and sweet, more humble than any voice ought to be. “My name is Nayru. I’m from Dahlia de Mai and I’m a friend of Aro’s.” And that was all there was to it. The fairy girl stood there, waiting in respectful silence.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayru-icecherry b {font-weight:bold; color:#151C18; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Nayru-icecherry .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nayru-icecherry p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayru-icecherry {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cherry.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#620000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Nayru-icecherry {width:450px; border:2px solid #620000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread