Recycled Air
[html]

I apologize for the short & suckish. ><

Wc: 376

Finally meeting her son's first possible suitor - as this was how she viewed Nayru, she would be lying to say that Ghita's sole reason for hostility towards Nayru was Aro's actions. Despite how proud she was of him for taking care of those who needed it, this was a sign that her baby boy was growing up faster than what she was comfortable with - and perhaps she needed more time to adjust to such a notion. But she still couldn't avoid the danger that both reckless parties had put both of their packs into - possibly realizing one of Ghita's deepest, darkest fears.

To be honest, the agouti fae was expecting - almost wanting - a larger response than that which Nayru presented to her. If the girl had put up some protests, Ghita could at least let out some of her stress onto the younger fae, explaining, or at least trying to, how real the danger could have been. But the mixed-hued girl seemed to know this, and accept it, taking the wind straight out of Ghita's sails, allowing her to surpass the anger and reach the peaceable relation that she now offered.

Smiling at Nayru's descriptions of her son, the mother's pride couldn't quite be kept under wraps. "That certainly sounds like him - stepping in even without being asked." Rocking back on her heels, she had become a master at distributing the weight unevenly to accommodate for her injury, and so employed this skill as the words grew between them. "As tempting as it is to believe you, can you speak for your entire pack?" In her voice, Ghita held no hostility or anger, mirrored in her eyes, but all the same the regretfulness of her tone seeped back into her words. "I know I cannot speak for my sister's choices, as much as I'd like to think I can influence them should she run towards a cliff." Sliding some humor through the back door, Ghita sought a small smile on Nayru's smile at the very least, sometime to lighten the mood she was presenting. "If Aro had been seen as an intruder, a spy, or an enemy, perhaps there would not have been time to decree him as a friend of yours."

<style>
.ghita-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ghita-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ghita-y38 b {color:#FFF2EC; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ghita-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFF2EC; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#592C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.ghita-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread