Recycled Air
[html]

Tis okay! 325.

Could she speak for the entire pack? Not quite, she had officially no authority to do so, but she knew the individuals of the pack well enough. Nayru didn't have to guess their reaction, she knew it. “Aro was always with me, no one would harm him when he was with me.” Nayru could say that with confidence. Conor would welcome anyone Nayru brought home, the man trusted his ward's judgment, that was clear by the growing responsibilities he was giving her. At her newly appointed rank of Wahrer she could accept new members even, proof that Conor trusted in her.

Bowing her head Nayru's words were bold, even if her voice never was. “Excuse me miss Ghita, I know Dahlia de Mai has a poor reputation, but we are not the same wolves that went to war with Inferni. Conor is a good leader, kind and fair and he wouldn't cause harm to anyone, nor would he allow those in his pack to do so, of that I am sure.” She couldn't speak for Dahlia de Mai, but for her guardian she felt she knew his heart well enough. After all, what kind of man took in herself and the Stormbringer children to raise and rear if he weren't to treat children of other packs with the same kindness?

Lifting up her eyes once more to meet Ghita's she hoped that the woman wouldn't take offense to Nayru's insisting that Dahlia de Mai was harmless to her child, all Nayru had was her word against Ghita's image of the pack she came from. They could change that, one day. “Perhaps one day you will come to Dahlia de Mai. Have you ever been there?” Aro was of course welcome there, but the hospitability that Nayru had extended to all those she considered friends, and if Aro's mother wished to see with her own eyes Nayru would be more than willing to make that happen.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayru-icecherry b {font-weight:bold; color:#151C18; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Nayru-icecherry .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nayru-icecherry p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayru-icecherry {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cherry.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#620000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Nayru-icecherry {width:450px; border:2px solid #620000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread