cast no shadow
[html]

ooc;; dun be so silly shaw! i still lurve you!

Saul Stormbringer

He seemed to have been waiting forever, but in actual fact it was only about five minutes. He was wondering whether he should how for the pale lady when a rustling from behind him caught his attention. He shuffled round from his sitting position, right hand craddled gently against his belly. Green eyes spotted another in their optime form, a mixture of creams, browns and reds making up the mans coat. It was easy to see that this was a man, he was very tall and muscular. It took those green eyes just moments to see the knife in the males hands, but he did not feel threatened at that moment. It was held casually in his hands and Saul felt relaxed by the mans presence, despite the fact that he was a stranger. His words made Saul smile and he nodded softly before speaking.

"It is wonderfully quiet out here"

He murmered softly, tail flicking gently behind him. It was a quiet meeting it appeared and Saul was happy that he had been met by a peaceful soul. He knew he needed to get his paw healed quickly, as Saluce had been planning a pack hunt and he wanted to be sound for that. If this male had not been peaceful and Saul had had to defend himself, he didnt think his paw would have healed that quickly. He smelt familair somehow and with a jolt he realised he smelt a lot like Skye. Perhaps someone had sent him instead of her. A faint smile graced his lips and it was at these times that Saul felt most reserved- when he was quiet and calm.

"My name is Saul Stormbringer... I come from Dahlia de Mai. You smell a lot like my friend Skye."

Came his quiet voice once more. He wondered what the male was doing up here, why he had a knife, who he was. Perhaps Saul would get the answers to his questions, perhaps he would not. But he was feeling calm and peaceful right now, which really was a change from his usal energetic self.

word count;; 350

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread