cast no shadow
[html]

ooc;; <33

Saul Stormbringer

Saul smiled softly as Shawchert spoke about the pale woman. She had been kind to him and now she was teaching him to read. He had forgiven her past discrepancy of laughing at him and was pleased that she was making something for herself. He himself hoped that one day, when he was old enough, Conor would trust him enough to give him a good job. He was more than capable of hunting now and his training with Saluce was making sure that the youth could not only defend himself but to fight as well. He didnt exactly want to use these skills, but he had felt that to not learn them would be to leave himself vulnerable and weak in the pack. So he had learnt and now he was more useful than before.

"I was going to. But the veiws caught my attention first and then you found me!"

He said with a gentle smile on his face. Green eyes were rewarded with the whittling of the wood that he had wondered about before. As he watched the tri-coloured male began to skim a knife over the wood, cutting away bits and making the wood smooth. He was entranced almost straight away. Carving wood would, or could, be a useful skill to have and Saul seemed to be addicted to learning at the moment. Shawchert asked him why he was up here, but he felt his previous words had explained why he was here better than an out and out explanation.

"Shawchert... If you don't mind my asking... What exactly are you doing?"

His tone was light and airy, he didnt want to sound indignant about asking. He really fancied the idea of making something out of the wood. Maybe a present for his brothers. He wondered if the tri-coloured male would be willing to teach him what he was doing.

word count;; 313

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread