cast no shadow
[html]

ooc;; <33

Saul Stormbringer

Saul was pretty certain in his assessment of the male that he would not react badly to his prying question. He seemed an amiable enough male and he gave off a certain friendliness that was hard if not impossible to fake. Saul was no deciever but if his time as a loner had taught him anything, he had learnt not to take people at face value. There was always something more going on, always something that wasnt at first obvious. Saul was almost certain that whatever was not obvious about Shawchert was certainly not a threat to the Dahlian. He had a certain sense about trust in others and Saul could tell he was a trustworthy man.

Cinnamon ears cupped back and forward as the man began to speaking and Saul lapped up what he was saying with interest. The man had called it carving, or widdling, and Saul was happy with his explanation of the craft. Whilst Saul had never been given a pencil and paper to draw he had always found that his mind was artistic- he could imagine very vividly and he would imagine that his hands could comply with these images in his head. Green eyes saw a shape emerging, a guitar he had called it. The young man had never seen a guitar before, but nodded all the same.

"Thats quite a skill you have there..."

He murmered, mesmerised by what the tri-coloured male was showing him. Astonistment caught him as Shawchert offered to teach him the trade. A smile came to Saul's lips before he could really think about it and he nodded eagerly. Shaw's talk about presents made the boy think. He and his brothers would soon be a year and it would be nice to give them something. He almost chuckled as the image of a bear came to him- that would certainly be Gideon's gift, as a reminder of that fun day and the treasure they had found. He thought maybe a rabbit for Ascher, as a reminder of their reunion and his brothers altogether shy nature.

"I would love to learn, Mr Shawchert! I'm afraid I dont have a knife on my at the moment though..."

He fretted over, although his mind was far away from actually learning the craft. He wanted to make lots of things, now that this door was open to him. Perhaps Shawchert could teach him the basics and Saul would go from there- he was, afterall, a very quick learner.

word count;; 415

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread