trip on through the sands of time
[html]
I do not care <3

"If I wanted to, I probably wouldn't be standing here right now." This he knew was true. If he had wanted to die, there were ways to achieve that. And it would be easy. "I used to, though." And now what? He had stopped trying to rationalize it, stopped going over in his mind that it would be better if he just finished it if there was no meaning here and there was no meaning in death. Maybe now, he didn't even care enough to end it or to even bother thinking about it. In the back of his mind, there was the constant question of why he even bothered trying to survive, and just maybe it was because some shred of him was still an innocent youth like Arkham and it had just been buried years ago (well, not even two of them, but it felt like more), before he could possibly remember. Growing up seemed like such a whirlwind now that he looked back on it, and that could have been because of his constant moving around from country to country, continent to continent, place to place."Maybe I want to suffer." He threw everything away, he moved everything out of his reach, and made life as difficult as it could be. Was it on purpose? Or was that just how it was, the way he had designed it? This was the kind of rationalization that drove him to the point where he thought he was crazy. That too, was a possibility, and maybe it was everything that was wrong with him. But how did you know?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread