Exchange of the Heart
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: :3 WC: 323 {3 points}

Sepirah could tell that Caillen was different. She figured this was the result of what he had to do. She remembered from the last time she met with the male, he mentioned something and she didn’t like seeing him so down. The dark princess ventured closer and nuzzled him gently. She wanted to see him happy again and wanted the happy Caillen she had met before. The jackal wanted him to be happy to see her gift, not have that be the item that brought his mood back up. She waited a moment to see if it would work. The dark female’s tail began to sway back and forth to show him that she was happy to see him. She wondered if he would do the same.

Once they were in better spirits, Sepirah stepped fully out of the den and began to lead him south from the pack lands. She was so excited to go and pick something out for Caillen. She hoped whatever it was she found, he would like it. The dark princess maneuvered through the trees and continued to lead him. She checked back to make sure that he was still following her and to make sure that no one else was following them. The jackal didn’t want anyone to find her secret of seeing with him because she didn’t want to be judged on it.

Sepirah brought Caillen to the edge of the city and smiled. ”I figured we could come here to find a gift for each other. This was where I came when I found the mask.” She looked around for the perfect place but had no idea what she wanted to get him. The dark princess paused in the middle of a street and looked around. She gave a small sigh and turned to her companion. ”I have no idea where I want to go. I don’t know what I should give you.”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread