Exchange of the Heart
[html]

ooc: c;
SoSuWriMo: 418

The girl had turned into her optime form by the time Caillen returned with his choice of the rainbow scarf. She was very pretty - all long, dark limbs and glossy hair. As she took the item of clothing, the wolfdog began the transformation himself; He had done it a few times by now, but he was still not as good as it as Sepirah was, and the aftereffects left him feeling all tingly and strange. For not the first time, the youth marveled at his ability to change from a quadruped shape into a bipedal one.

Now that he stood on two legs, Caillen was much taller than Sepirah. Her dainty female figure, so quick and cunningly built, made him feel oversized and awkward. It was difficult to mull over such things, however, when she looked so delighted about his gift.

The scarf really suited her, what with her glossy dark pelt contrasting so prettily against the myriad of colors. Even her eyes looked a brighter yellow, if that was possible. She looked truly beautiful in it. He found himself strangely short of breath, looking at her; Only one other had made him feel this way, and the image of her swam through his mind. Because she was still painful to think about at this point in time, Caillen focused on Sepirah, offering her a charming smile. "I'm so glad. I had tae choose that one for you - Its colors remind me of the way you make me feel." And because that was such a sappy thing to say, Caillen blushed slightly, dropping his gaze to his large feet.

She had moved away from him, and returned with a scarf that was a delightful blue in color. The youth stared at it, taking the material carefully in his clawed hands. It was a handsome thing, and just the perfect color for him. Had she known that he'd shed his old scarf? Light blue eyes dared a peek at her, before returning to the scarf. Mirroring what Sepirah had done, he wound it carefully about his ivory throat, enjoying the familiar weight and warmth. "It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant." He positively beamed at the jackal girl. There was a strange guilt stirring in the back of his mind, along with that familiarly unfamiliar feminine face which haunted him with its beauty just as Sep's did, now. He wondered if he should speak with the ebony jackal girl about Sylvie, but the right time hadn't seemed to come up.

<style>
.caillenjuliette2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.caillenjuliette p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.caillenjuliette b {color:#4b657d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.caillenjuliette {background-color:#aac1d2; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... ntatbl.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a5368; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:430px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.caillenjuliette-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread