hold me down for we are no longer the same
[html]

--

Another creature arrived to the scene, passing by her still, thoughtful form to peer into the madman’s room. The slender female’s face had already found disapproving folds, though she was grateful that she was not alone with the man anymore. Arms had been crossed in front of her chest, but now they detached from each other and loosened up, fingers flexing slightly as she recognized the path her mind was making. Cassius was obviously a danger to everyone including himself, and that was not something she would stand and watch happen. This was her house, and no rapid bastard was allowed to fuck up on this property while she was home.

”Cotl, take his right side, I’ll take left.” her voice was quiet and controlled, red scarlet orbs searching for the hybrid’s in search of acknowledgement. Her mind toyed with the thought of simply knocking the rapid guy unconscious, but she did not wish that to be the first option. They were two and the madman one, and it should not be a terribly hard task to restrain him. Cassius was not well, and they could not have him maintain this cruel scene and injure himself further. Lips drew back to reveal the sharp points of sparkling white teeth, but there was only tranquil breath in her lungs. Stepping into the room, her nose wrinkled at the sweet aroma pouring from the male’s injury. She had no idea of what had happened, but her instinct could tell her that something bad was festering.

”I will give you the choice.” she spoke to the rapid man. ”The easy way or my way.” She paused then, giving him a few seconds to calm down and regain sense. She did not expect any improvement, but she liked the thought of having given him a chance before she was to use force. Her approach brought her slightly to the left of his fallen form. Ruby danced up to Cotl’s bi-coloured gaze quickly before shooting back to the canine threat on the floor.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread