Something is calling me home.
[html]

Gideon probably smelled very different than he had before, but some things about him hadn't changed. Turquoise eyes looked down into the cerulean of his sister's, his mouth stretching in a wide smile, tail waving frantically behind him. He had gotten much bigger since he'd last seen her, that was for sure! She had, too! His sister would still be his sister, though, and he crouched down to be more at her level so that he could have a better look at her.

He reached out to give her a hug if she would allow him to do so, laughing. "It's really me! I thought you were gone for good. Ascher and Saul are here, Shiloh. They came back" It was a blessing. He felt very lucky that he had his family back with him. If their father ever chose to return someday, then they could give him the option of staying here. He'd only gotten to see Dreyrugr once or twice for very short periods of time, but would welcome him back if he ever returned.

"Where did you run off to? And where's Dad?" He asked, looking around. "I was heading out to do some hunting..I didn't think I'd run into my very own sister out here. How was the trip? Did you miss us?" His questions came out of his mouth as quickly as they had come to his brain, his tail still waving crazily behind him.

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread