Something is calling me home.
[html]
+5. Yay Saul! The more the merrier. And I love you, viking lady. xD;

Shi was instantly greeted by the warm embrace of Gideon, still not believing what she was seeing before her eyes. She, too, had several questions to ask him about the form he was in. When would she be able to shift? Except, of course, it seemed her questions would have to wait, as her dear brother began bombarding her with a string of his own. "Where did you run off to? And where's Dad?" "Well, he--" But she was interrupted, as Giddy just kept on going. "How was the trip? Did you miss us?" Shi saw his tail wagging madly, he was obvious very happy to see her. For a moment, annoyance crossed the white female's features, but it quickly dissipated. Shi had no reason to be upset now - she was home.

"Of course I missed you, and everyone else, Giddy," she began in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "The trip was.. lonely. Dad didn't want to come back." A bit of sorrow was laced in her sweet voice, one that she deemed was like honey falling off the honeycomb. "But how is everyone? And since when were you able to shift?" Her head was cocked to the side as she looked up at him, sputtering different questions at him. The female must have been a late bloomer indeed, for Shiloh suddenly turned her head at the sound of someone else she deemed as familiar. It was her other brother, Saul, also in two-legged form! "I'm so glad to see you Shi! Welcome home"

"S-Saul!" Shi nearly stuttered, surprised too in the same form as Gideon. Her body turned and she bounded up to meet him walking towards the pair, and licked his cheek. Another look of disgust crossed her face as she did the motion, the same look she gave to Giddy. "Ugh! When was the last time either of you bathed?" The last word was stressed, as she mockingly glared from one brother to the other. Then a smile crept along her muzzle, and she giggled. "Oh my, how it seems you two have grown. It feels wonderful to be back." She let her words hang in the air for a moment, until one white ear swiveled to the side at her name being called in the distance.

It was none other than Conor, the male she had met the first time she and her brothers came back home to Dahlia. The young female smiled at the male, feeling a bit more comfortable that there was another on four legs in her presence. "Hello, Conor," she said with respect, and yet warmth. Where she was sitting, she bowed her head to him. This female knew where respect was to be given, Shi was no stranger to manners. However, she too knew he was friendly, and so stood up briefly to give him a greeting lick on the cheek out of respect. "I'm glad to be home." Shiloh was beaming, her face aglow with happiness. Her tail, too, wagged with the same intensity.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread