Older and Wiser (Rejoining)
# Character Name: Delwyn Zazkex
# Character Birthdate (including year): December 7th, 2009
# Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
# Species: Wolf
# Gender: Male
# A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Capricious150 on AIM, ordigtroll@yahoo.com E-mail
# Currently played characters: Just Delwyn
# How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members

[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry about my time away all. It all started with server issues during the summer months because of the router I have at home, but things snowballed. After a while I largely forgot about my character here. Now I want to make amends, so I'm back and I look forward to rping with y'all

Standing in his Secui form atop the very waterfall he'd fallen down months and months ago, Delwyn took a deep breath, the stinging winter air rushing into his lungs. Those who'd known him before the fateful day he left would scarcely recognize him now. Where before he was a wide-eyed, energetic pup, now he stood with the body of a warrior. He had grown into a barrel-chested adult, with jaws as strong as a steel trap. His flawless white fur was marred only by the dark patch around his left eye, and a long, jagged scar running from his jaw to his left foreleg.

He had left without saying a word, nearly seven months ago. Still a pup, before even his first time shifting into his other forms, this should have been a death sentence. And yet he endured. The pup was fast and strong for his age, and countless rodents and fowl found themselves as a meal to the traveling creature. There came times when want for food or shelter nearly claimed the child, but he strove ever onward, learning to adapt and survive.

This day his eyes held less of the youthful innocence they'd had. Haggard and tired, he looks years older than his newly matured body should look. Looking about himself at the edge of Phoenix Valley, he tilted his head upward, and for the first time in his life, let out a baleful howl of such volume that the birds above him flew away for fear of the beast below.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread