Older and Wiser (Rejoining)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry about the delay guys, school schooled me yesterday, and I had noooo energy Sad

Delwyn nodded at his mother's words of comfort. At some time soon, he would ask her of her journey as well. Her portends of the sufferings she and his sister had endured. But now was not the time. Instead, he nuzzled against her as best he could, his ability to show affection dampened by his time away from friends and family, but instinct driving him to display his love none-the-less. Then he saw Jefferson.

Delwyn had only seen Jefferson a scant few times during his youth before leaving, but he could recognize the scarred leader without any hesitation. Of all the wolves he'd met in his life, Jefferson was the only one who managed to frighten him by appearance alone. The air of rank and dignity in Jefferson's tone put him ill at ease. He became suddenly aware that he was still in his Secui form, and apologized,

"Patriarch, please forgive me my form. Had I known you would arrive to soon, I would have shifted Lupus. I mean you know disrespect." Prostrating himself before the elder male, his eyes low in a show of submission, he continued "I have journeyed throughout his land for seven cycles of the moon, learning much about the nature of life both within and without a pack. With utmost respect, I now ask your permission to return to Phoenix Valley, and take my place among my fellows within. I am prepared to take upon myself any task you might demand to show you my support and utility."

He paused to take a breath, the gushing of the waterfall, which had seemed so much larger and imposing when he was a pup, filling the air. He then continued to speak: "I offer you my skills as a hunter, explorer, and if needs arise, a warrior. I have found that I am larger and stronger than many wolves of my age, and have... some experience in combat." He silenced himself, looking at his mother for approval, hopeful that he'd acted appropriately.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread