Older and Wiser (Rejoining)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn was stunned. Being polite had been one of the few things that had reliably prevented others from being angered by him in the past. He had never spoken to Jefferson before, so he had had no way to anticipate such a harsh response. Slowly shock turned to embarrassment, and then settled into a low, seething anger.

"He... he didn't have to be so rude about it. Fine. Whatever." Delwyn turned back to his mother, a new mettle in his eyes. "I don't much feel like beating around the bush, mother. I need to find out what is needed to be done, so I can do it. I'd also like to meet other, one would hope friendlier, pack members. I'd like to see father again, and finally I'll need somewhere to stay warm during the winter months." Delwyn glowered into the distance that Jefferson had left towards. In the future, he would show a bit more back-bone to the old gimp.

"If you care to help me with any of that, I'd be happy for it, but you don't need to. I can take care of myself."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread