Older and Wiser (Rejoining)
[html]

slow silver is slow, sorry. <_<

As Xeris had begun to fear, Jefferson took her son's overwhelming display of respect rather harshly. It had always struck her as odd that the leader had disliked being addressed officially, but she supposed it was also nice in a way; relations between the Patriarch and the pack members were not so terribly stiff and formal--at least not usually. Nonetheless, the scarred wolf had accepted Delwyn back into the pack, and for this Xeris was happy. She gave him a sympathetic smile.

"He's never taken well to formality," she told her son. "I don't think he's very fond of the cold either. But that's not important now. What's important is that you're home." The white wolfess was rather surprised at Delwyn's mention of finding a place to live. "You know you are welcome to stay with your father and Carwyn and I, in our old cabin. It may be a little cramped, but it is always open to you." She paused for a moment, thinking in silence. "However, if you would like to find somewhere else, I will do what I can to help you."

<style type="text/css">
.xercount b {font-weight:bold; color:#292929; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xercount .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xercount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xercount {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CECECE; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/j964xs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread