Remember to stay dry
[html]

1) I'm pretty sure we can continue 'To Keep the Winters Warm' at this point -w- 2) Hope you don't mind my intruding :3 3) DISCLAIM: I do not own 'Fire Prayer' by Denean in any way, shape, or form.

Ralla had not begun her duties that day, having had a long night before making tallow. The substance was fickle, and over or under boiling it would've made it useless. Stretching her lengthy arms into the mid-morning sun, she began her trek through the village to the stables to get Sugar ready for a day's work. After meeting her Gata Hineyu counterpart, she had begun to focus solely on wood deliveries to the tribe members and keeping the stone circle clean. The Town Hall was more than stocked by the both of them, but there never seemed to be enough wood as the season grew more chill.

Sighting a figure near the Great Fire, Ralla walked closer, seeing upon closer inspection that is was Sanuye herself. She noticed how the coyote's eyes were closed, much like how Ralla had basked in the fire's warmth and still did, and decided to sing a little song. It was one she had recently learned from listening to Chief Dawali, but she thought it lovely and entrancing. Maybe Sanuye knew it, too...?

"We circle around the fire...

We feel the spirits near...

We know their loving presence

As we offer them our prayers."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread