Remember to stay dry
[html]

SSWM: 515.

Test test test.

Sanuye was glad to see that Ralla was not trying to show off in front of her. She was not on to take kindly to it, but she didn’t also one who didn’t seem to do anything about it. She was the kind who liked to keep her feelings to herself and seemed to not like sharing them with anyone, even her closest friends; although, she didn’t seem to have too many of those either. Nayati was never really around and aside from Ralla and Dawali, everyone she had met never seemed to be around anymore. There was Liliana, but they didn’t seem to be getting along. She let out a soft sigh before she looked back up to her guest and smiled. ”It’s a lovely prayer. Where did you learn it from?” The coyote moved her ears up as she offered to help her with her work. She preferred to do her work alone, even though they were both in the same tier. She shook her head gently as she began to walk closer. ”No. I was just finishing for the day. I made some covers to protect the wood from the snow in the coming winter. I was thinking about collecting some more wood later on in the day, but for now I need a bit of a break.” The hybrid held her hands at her side and then moved over towards the fire to warm up for a bit. She was on her break and since the white she wolf was here, she figured it would be rude to head back home and rest for a while. Perhaps she would be able to go back later on and gather the wood around twilight.

Sanuye’s ears and posture pirked up when Ralla asked her about her relations to Dawali and Nayati. It was obvious that the white she wolf was not from the original tribe that AniWaya had come from, nor did anyone even mention about it to her. She figured now would be a good time to explain about them and how she came to the pack herself. ”I knew Nayati when I was a pup. I did not know Dawali until I arrived here, but had heard good things about him.” The coyote paused before she continued so that she could look to the fire. It burned brightly and the memories of her past began to flow in her mind. She closed her eyes and then opened them before looking back to Ralla. ”I’m one of the original members of the Great Tribe, the same tribe that Dawali and Nayati are from. I was raised by a wolf family who had found me abandoned outside of the tribe. They were thankful enough to take me in and raised me as their own, even though I looked different than them. Nayati and I became good friends. He arrived her in AniWaya about half a year before I did.” She paused in her tale so that the she wolf would be able to ask some more questions, that was if she had any.

<style type="text/css">
.sanuye_aurora .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.sanuye_aurora .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#0e2f34}
.sanuye_aurora b {font-weight:bold; color:#56c4be; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sanuye_aurora {margin:0 auto; width:472px; background-color:#4f6c6f; background-image:url(http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1064/sanuyetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread