Remember to stay dry
[html]

Belated post >.>

"Chief Dawali taught it to me, after I pestered him enough," she said jokingly. In truth, her Chief had been more than obliging to teach her the prayers and stories, that of which Ralla absorbed like a thirsting creature in the middle of a barren desert, lost for days. She was not disappointed when Sanuye rejected the offer to work together; she understood how tiresome the duty could be. As Sanuye went to warm her hands by the fire, Ralla finally felt fully comfortable to sit near her, doing the same, and listening.

As Ralla listened, she realized how immersed Sanuye got into the tale. She may have the same penchant for story-telling as I do, she mused, tail wagging gently at the thought. It was difficult to find similar people, those days, who could lose themselves in a story and become a part of it, as if they were really there. Well, technically she was there, since this is her past... She was interested in the coyote-hyrbrid's past, but instead of bothering her further on personal matters, Ralla really wanted to know the gist of the main AniWaya pack; the Great Tribe. She had heard about it, briefly, but nothing of greater note than it was the mother tribe. But at least, then, she had some background information to pin on Sanuye, and mayhap her strange behavior when around Nayati. She may not have seemed like it, but Ralla was perceptive; it had come with her pervious training as a requirement--even if she often missed parts of herself. While she had been singing during the feat a few days ago, she had seen the forlorn look on Sanuye's face, just as when she had first noticed Liliana's looks to the male hunter as well. It was troubling, to say the least; she knew that her horse-caretaker friend loved him--had even helped her create a gift of much importance to give to him--and now her colleage of the same rank had shown similar signs. In this case, Ralla had chosen to step back from the subject of the warrior altogether for fear of causing a rift to form...

"What's the Great Tribe like? Is it much like here?" She intended to steer the conversation away from the other tribes mates now, knowing then that after unearthing them, her suspicions had been confirmed. Knowing someone from birth...could cause large attatchments. "I'm sorry; I know my curiosity often oversteps my bounds," she said while scratching the back of her neck, an innocent look donning her face without hidden intention. If there was one thing to be said about Ralla's upbringing, it was that she was sheltered. She recognized that there were evils in the world, but she had never really experienced them first-hand. Therefore, false faces were hard to come by on the whtie wolfess's expression. Only when she needed to show courage or perserverance...would the face, maybe, be forged. "It's just... Different packs and places fascinate me. Especially their differences from my old pack... And now that I'm here, I find myself wanting to know more about us." 'Us'. It had a nice ring.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread