Late bloomer.
[html]
^^ +5

The young white and cream female did not want to move, she was slowly understanding that she could now shift. Just like her brothers, and the rest of her family. She was, perhaps, the last to do so.. but there she was, lying in the frosty grass, with the ability to walk on two legs. "Woah.." She mused to herself, her cerulean eyes scanning all about her body. What ran through her mind at that moment was not fear, but excitement.. just imagine what she could do on two legs where she couldn't on four! And those clothes - those strange garments humans put on their own bodies - she'd have to obtain her own!

That reminded her now, in her Optime form, that she was naked! Letting out a small gasp, she looked back down at herself, but luckily for her, the fur on her body grew out longer during the wintertime, covering the more... private parts of her white form. Shi let out a sigh of relief, and let a hand snake up and leaned it against her forehead. Even the structure of her face felt different, but she was never really able to touch it before. Then her fingers found her silky hair, something completely new to her, and she turned her eyes to meet it. It was beautiful, long, and though it was foreign, she rather liked it.

Shiloh let go of her hair quickly, and let out a gasp of surprise at the sudden appearance of the black female. The young female's blue eyes stared at the hand that had been offered to help her up. "I.. well, I don't know." She grasped the other female's hand and hoisted herself up, for the first time feeling much, much taller on two feet. Shi stumbled forward for a second, more taken by surprise than anything. Strangely, these new legs felt comfortable, though she had yet to run or even walk in them, she just knew it would feel natural.

Looking at the female, she forgot about herself for just a moment and smiled. "Thank you," she said, dusting herself off and spending a bit more time doing so than another wolf might. She could not keep her sparkling eyes off of herself, almost wondering what she should do now. "I'm.. I just.. shifted." Even the word sounded foreign on her tongue. The whole ordeal was incredulous, and though she didn't want to quite yet, she was wondering how to shift back down. Did she have to do the same thing? Get stressed out? Get.. and she shivered just then.. dirty? Shi hated to think about that. Shaking her head, she let one hand graze through her silky cream locks, glancing back at the female. "I'm Shiloh." The young wolf, now able to call herself a Luperci, studied the other before her. Shiloh scented her pack's smell on her, which indicated she had to have been from Dahlia as well. The white female was rather happy no one had seen her trip and fall, or shift for that matter. It was a rather embarrassing, though life-changing, moment for her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread