Late bloomer.
[html]

As the the young white wolf rose, Voron smiled. She remembered her first time shifting, and knew what an exhilarating experience it could be. Voron had had her first shift before her brother, and had spent many happy weeks lording it over him. To her, having paws that were able to grasp stuff had been the best part. She had tortured her family with her constant (and very accurate) throwing of snowballs. If only the good times could have lasted longer before everything went to hell. Voron's eyes darkened a little as she realized that she had never seen her brother in Optime form - and never would.

While the pup dusted herself off, Voron looked around, pricking her ears up as she glanced at the ground. All of a sudden, a small grey and white shape lept halfway up her leg, it's tiny pink paws gripping her thick fur as it scampered up her body. Finally coming to rest on Voron's shoulder, the little creature huddled against her neck. She could hear it's heart beating swiftly, and raised a paw to stroke it.

"Hush, Moon," she whispered to the rat as she petted it gently.

The black wolf looked up as Shiloh introduced herself. "Hi Shiloh. I'm Voron.,"
she said. "I'm new to the pack, if you're wondering why you haven't seen me before." She grinned somewhat foolishly, feeling like a bumbling idiot around the younger but very mature wolf.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread