Late bloomer.
[html]
Haha yeah. Smile she also enjoys stealing food from right under my dog's nose.

Voron relaxed slightly, seeing that Shiloh was no longer posed to attack. She knew that it was probably not normal for a wolf to have a rat as a pet, and she realized that she herself would have been amused to see a wolf carrying one of the rodents around if she didn't know what her father had taught. For the thousandth time she silently cursed herself for not paying more attention to the lessons she had recieved earlier in life. Books had seemed so boring back then.

"My father said that they're actually very smart," she said, watching the other wolf's cerulean eyes for any sign that she was about to freak out again. "He had many old books, he was a sort of scholar at my old pack. He used to read all sorts of things to me. My father actually said that humans thought rats were almost as smart as dogs!" Voron laughed, obviously not believing that. She had a fondness for one rat; that didn't mean that she held them all in high esteem.

While she spoke, the rat was sitting in her now open palm, it's teeny pink nose twitching as it's eyes watched the white wolf. It was still a young rat, so it's head and ears appeared slightly too large for it's body, making it rather cute. It's grey and white pelt was clean due to the vigorous cleaning that the rat partook in several times a day. It definitely didn't look like one of those large black rats which were notoriously nasty.

"She's not dirty at all. And I think she's still
a youngster - probably not much older than you in rat years."
The black wolf relaxed even further; now that the heat of the moment had passed she found the cerulean-eyed wolf's reaction amusing.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread