Late bloomer.
[html]
+5. Sorry for the lateness! And I feel like I should keep apologizing for Shi's snooty behavior XD. She's pretty much my opposite.

"My father said that they're actually very smart," was the first thing that the young white female heard. Her white lips pulled up in disgust, with a hint of her pearly whites showing, not believing she heard that rats were intelligent in any way. Shi closed her eyes for a moment, though, as Voron continued to speak. She mentally told herself to calm down, that this was another member of her pack, and in a sense part of her family. Shiloh knew better than to get on anyone's bad side in Dahlia, it could have easily meant banishment, which she and her siblings were supposedly used to, due to their history. There was no time to make mistakes, no. In fact, to Shi, everything in her life had to be perfect, and everything she did - perfect.

"My father actually said that humans thought rats were almost as smart as dogs!" Shiloh's cerulean eyes opened, and a flash of irritation was evident as she stared at the black female. She lowered the large stick just then, and a sick feeling of dread washed over her body. Shi felt as if she was compared to a rat just then, though it wasn't meant to be taken as such. Shi never had a violent streak, she almost wished she could just whack that rat out of Voron's hands and end its life because of that statement. Closing her eyes again, she sighed and took another deep breath, letting the crisp air refresh her body, trying to replace it with the disgust that still lingered. Shiloh tossed the stick aside, letting it thump! onto a small, fresh blanket of snow a few feet away from her.

Looking back at the black female again and her... her pet, she saw its beady eyes staring back at her. Her muzzle was closed now, her mouth was nearly a straight line. Shi wasn't sure what to feel or how to say at that moment, as those eyes as small as a pebble blinked at her, and that nose with those long whiskers twitched every few seconds. Still, she could not see how anyone thought of those things as cute, they were vermin to her. As far as the young female was concerned, rats went one way and she would gladly go the other.

She lifted a paw to brush away a strand of her from her sight. "Well, just.. don't let that thing get anywhere near me," she tried to say nicely, but still the disgust lingered somewhere in her flighty voice. It wasn't acceptance of that thing, it was merely a neutral response, and her finding her manners again. "Anyways," she said, taking one step towards the black female. It was a move that was made to be friendly, from one pack member to another, but it was that rat in the black female's paws that kept her from coming any closer. "Voron. That's quite an interesting name. How'd you find Dahlia?" Shi had to do something to ease the tension that she knew was in the air, simply lingering between the two females that stood there in the snow that very afternoon.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread